KoolDuct System by Kingspan
Kingspan® KoolDuct® is suitable for use in peak temperatures as high as 80°C and continuous operating temperatures up to 70°C. The thermal conductivity of KoolDuct® panels is 0.021 W/m.K at 10°C (mean) the lowest of any commonly available zero ODP insulation material, which allows the thinnest possible insulation to achieve the required thermal performance.
- Kingspan KoolDuct® can be installed internally, externally, concealed above a false ceiling or visibly mounted. It can be installed in very high temperature and relative humidity-ambient operating conditions.
- Kingspan KoolDuct® can be installed in residential, commercial and industrial applications and also for special applications such as food industries, pharmaceutical, special clean air applications and hospitals. It is particularly suited to refurbishment projects as well as new build. KoolDuct® is very strong and is self supporting.
- Kingspan KoolDuct®’s rigid phenolic insulation panels are capable of being permanently formed to the required shape and have sufficient strength to maintain their shape and duct integrity under a myriad of operating conditions and limits.
- Kingspan KoolDuct® panels comprise rigid phenolic insulation faced on both sides with a protective low vapor permeability 25 micron aluminum foil reinforced with a 5 mm glass tissue scrim, which is extremely durable.
KoolDuct® Product Information
Learn more about Kingspan® KoolDuct® by downloading the following brochures, booklets and guides:
- KoolDuct® “LEED” Submittal
- KoolDuct® Introduction Booklet
- KoolDuct® Specifications Guide
- KoolDuct® Technical Data Sheet
KoolDuct® White Papers
The following white papers, reports and test results further verify the superior performance of KoolDuct®.